- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Konferenz „Relaunching Europe Bottom-Up“
7 Juni @ 9:30 - 19:30
The conference will unite approx. 200 stakeholders from municipalities, businesses, civil society from all over Europe as well as representatives of the European Parliament, Commission and cities and regions of Europe. The conference will:
- Inform participants about a European multi-stakeholder based integration policy focused on a common development strategy at the municipal level.
- Discuss the benefits of this holistic approach with participating European municipalities and answer open questions.
- Allow participating European municipalities to become part of a larger movement and network with like-minded stakeholders from politics, business and civil society.
- Promote a general bottom-up relaunch of the EU through the participation of civil society and business and through more direct European financing of communities and regions.